Free Parking and Admission to the Public from 9:30 AM till 4:00 PM, rain or shine, on Sunday 5/26.
Vendors set up the evening of 5/25 and early 5/26.
Car Show, Swap Meet Vendors, and Swap and Restoration Road Display are
free to the public; bring the whole family. Jump Houses,
Slides, Food, Music, 75+ Vendors, 450+ cars! Come early and spend the day
Preferred Limited Parking is available from the Pala Mesa Resort in their
main parking lot adjacent to the entrance to the Aqua Terra Restaurant.
Contact Contact Pala Mesa Resort
Gate Opens for Show Cars 6:00 AM
Breakfast Starts 7:00 AM
Live DJ 8:00 AM to 3:00 PM
Official Show Opening - Presentation
of Colors by the USMC (Camp
Pendleton), T-34 Flyover, and
Playing of the National Anshem 9:00 AM
Raffle Drawings Every Half-hour,
Starting at 10:00 AM
Judging Starts 10:00 AM
Final Raffle Drawing 2:00 PM
Awards Ceremony (estimated time) 3:00 PM
- Spectators Free! Public Parking Free!
- Public Parking has been doubled and we now have 3 entrances.
- In Addition, Pala Mesa Resort will offer Pre-paid Preferred Parking next to the Resort. (Go to www.palamesa.com/preferred-parking or call 760 728-5881 for more information on Preferred Parking.)
- Awards for Selected Vehicles (Class and Non-Class Awards)
- Dash Plaques for Registered Vehicles
- Open to Vehicles 25 years and older
- Entry Fee $35 - limited to 450 Single Vehicle Registrations
- Registration Deadline - Mail-In: Postmarked by May 16, 2019 – On Line: May 23, 2019 at 12 Noon.
- NO REGISTRATION ON DAY OF EVENT
- On-Field Beer and Wine Garden provided by Pala Mesa Resort
- Swap Meet with over 75 vendors – Reserve your space today starting at $40.
- Variety of Great Food Vendors
- Large Children's Play Area with “Jump Houses”
- FVCC Raffle Sales and Booth; FVCC Car Show Posters & Show/Logo Merchandise Booth
- Estimated 20,000 Attendees Last Year
- It will be a sellout show limited to 450 Preregistered Vehicles
- This year’s Featured Cars are Hot Rods and Customs
- If you have questions or need a registration form mailed to you call Mike Simpson at 442-444-0450 , or Email Mike at email@example.com
- To reserve a Swap Space Online Click Here. Questions? email swap@fallbrookvintagecarclub.
- To reserve a Restoration Road Vendor Space Online , Click here. Questions? email Shoe at RestorationRoad@fallbrookvintagecarclub.
PROCEEDS FROM THE SHOW BENEFIT LOCAL FALLBROOK NON PROFIT ORGANIZATIONS - PRIMARILY THE YOUTH ORGANIZATIONS, SENIOR AND CIVIC ORGANIZATIONS AND MILITARY GROUPS THROUGH FVCC DONATIONS THROUGHOUT THE YEAR.
Featured Cars Of 2019 : Hot Rods and Customs
53rd Annual Car Show was a great success
2018 53rd Annual Car Show Photos
There were more than 500 incredible show cars! Beer and Wine Garden by Pala Mesa Resort, And there were live concerts by Fleetwood Max!
Over 100 Vendors! Great Food! Thank you to all participants and visitors! Thanks to all the volunteers for their hard work! A Special thanks to all of our sponsers
Click Here to see the winners of last years show