The next Car Show will be on May 24, 2020.
The Car Show is Moving - It will be at Potter Junior High School
1743 Reche Rd, Fallbrook, CA 92028
Registration is Open. See you there!
Free Parking and Admission to the Public from 9:30 AM till 4:00 PM, rain or shine, on Sunday 5/24.
Vendors set up the evening of 5/23 and early 5/24.
Car Show and Swap Meet Vendors are free to the public; bring the whole family.
Food, Music, 60+ Vendors, 350+ cars!
Gate Opens for Show Cars 6:00 AM
Breakfast Starts 7:00 AM
Live DJ 8:00 AM to 3:00 PM
Official Show Opening - Presentation
of Colors and Playing
of the National Anthem 9:00 AM
Raffle Drawings Every Half-hour,
Starting at 10:00 AM
Judging Starts 10:00 AM
Final Raffle Drawing 2:00 PM
Awards Ceremony (estimated time) 3:00 PM
- Spectators Free! Public Parking Free!
- Awards for Selected Vehicles (Class and Non-Class Awards)
- Dash Plaques for Registered Vehicles
- Open to Vehicles 25 years and older
- Entry Fee $35 - limited to 330 Single Vehicle Registrations
- Registration Deadline - Mail-In: Postmarked by May 14, 2020 – On Line: May 21, 2020 at 12 Noon.
- NO REGISTRATION ON DAY OF EVENT
- Swap Meet with over 50 vendors – Reserve your space today starting at $40.
- Variety of Great Food Vendors
- FVCC Raffle Sales and Booth; FVCC Car Show Posters & Show/Logo Merchandise Booth
- It will be a sellout show limited to 330 Preregistered Vehicles
- This year’s Featured Cars are Corvairs
- If you have questions or need a registration form mailed to you call Mike Simpson at 442-444-0450 , or Email Mike at email@example.com
- To reserve a Swap Space Online Click Here. Questions? email swap@fallbrookvintagecarclub.
PROCEEDS FROM THE SHOW BENEFIT LOCAL FALLBROOK NON PROFIT ORGANIZATIONS - PRIMARILY THE YOUTH ORGANIZATIONS, SENIOR AND CIVIC ORGANIZATIONS AND MILITARY GROUPS THROUGH FVCC DONATIONS THROUGHOUT THE YEAR.