Due to the uncertainty of the ongoing Corona Virus reopening process, the Fallbrook Vintage Car Club
will be moving our 55th Annual Car Show to Sunday, May 30, 2021, during the Memorial Day weekend.
We strongly feel our number one priority for the 55th Annual Fallbrook Vintage Car Show is the safety
and well being of all participants, volunteers and vendors.
We will be rolling over all show car registrations, swap space reservations, vendor fees, and
sponsorships, including ads in our map flyers to the May 30, 2021 show. This will protect you from any
potential fee increases as your reservations will be honored at the 2020 rates.
Please know that we cannot express how disappointing this is to all of us in the car club. The Fallbrook
Vintage Car Show has been a strong community event for the past 54 years, allowing us to donate to a
multitude of organizations in both our community and to local military families.
The next Car Show will be on Sunday, May 30, 2021.
The Car Show is Moving - It will be at Potter Junior High School
1743 Reche Rd, Fallbrook, CA 92028
Registration is Open. See you there!
Free Parking and Admission to the Public from 9:30 AM till 4:00 PM, rain or shine, on Sunday 5/30/2020.
Vendors set up the evening of 5/29 and early 5/30.
Car Show and Swap Meet Vendors are free to the public; bring the whole family.
Food, Music, 60+ Vendors, 350+ cars!
Gate Opens for Show Cars 6:00 AM
Breakfast Starts 7:00 AM
Live DJ 8:00 AM to 3:00 PM
Official Show Opening - Presentation
of Colors and Playing
of the National Anthem 9:00 AM
Raffle Drawings Every Half-hour,
Starting at 10:00 AM
Judging Starts 10:00 AM
Final Raffle Drawing 2:00 PM
Awards Ceremony (estimated time) 3:00 PM
- Spectators Free! Public Parking Free!
- Awards for Selected Vehicles (Class and Non-Class Awards)
- Dash Plaques for Registered Vehicles
- Open to Vehicles 25 years and older
- Entry Fee $35 - limited to 330 Single Vehicle Registrations
- Registration Deadline - Mail-In: Postmarked by May 16, 2021 – On Line: May 23, 2021 at 12 Noon.
- NO REGISTRATION ON DAY OF EVENT
- Swap Meet with over 50 vendors – Reserve your space today starting at $40.
- Variety of Great Food Vendors
- FVCC Raffle Sales and Booth; FVCC Car Show Posters & Show/Logo Merchandise Booth
- It will be a sellout show limited to 330 Preregistered Vehicles
- This year’s Featured Cars are Corvairs
- If you have questions or need a registration form mailed to you call Mike Simpson at 442-444-0450 , or Email Mike at email@example.com
- To reserve a Swap Space Online Click Here. Questions? email swap@fallbrookvintagecarclub.
PROCEEDS FROM THE SHOW BENEFIT LOCAL FALLBROOK NON PROFIT ORGANIZATIONS - PRIMARILY THE YOUTH ORGANIZATIONS, SENIOR AND CIVIC ORGANIZATIONS AND MILITARY GROUPS THROUGH FVCC DONATIONS THROUGHOUT THE YEAR.