At this time, the car show is still on schedule. Watch the website to see if we have to reschedule it.
The next Car Show will be on May 24, 2020.
The Car Show is Moving - It will be at Potter Junior High School
1743 Reche Rd, Fallbrook, CA 92028
Registration is Open. See you there!
Free Parking and Admission to the Public from 9:30 AM till 4:00 PM, rain or shine, on Sunday 5/24.
Vendors set up the evening of 5/23 and early 5/24.
Car Show and Swap Meet Vendors are free to the public; bring the whole family.
Food, Music, 60+ Vendors, 350+ cars!
Gate Opens for Show Cars 6:00 AM
Breakfast Starts 7:00 AM
Live DJ 8:00 AM to 3:00 PM
Official Show Opening - Presentation
of Colors and Playing
of the National Anthem 9:00 AM
Raffle Drawings Every Half-hour,
Starting at 10:00 AM
Judging Starts 10:00 AM
Final Raffle Drawing 2:00 PM
Awards Ceremony (estimated time) 3:00 PM
- Spectators Free! Public Parking Free!
- Awards for Selected Vehicles (Class and Non-Class Awards)
- Dash Plaques for Registered Vehicles
- Open to Vehicles 25 years and older
- Entry Fee $35 - limited to 330 Single Vehicle Registrations
- Registration Deadline - Mail-In: Postmarked by May 14, 2020 – On Line: May 21, 2020 at 12 Noon.
- NO REGISTRATION ON DAY OF EVENT
- Swap Meet with over 50 vendors – Reserve your space today starting at $40.
- Variety of Great Food Vendors
- FVCC Raffle Sales and Booth; FVCC Car Show Posters & Show/Logo Merchandise Booth
- It will be a sellout show limited to 330 Preregistered Vehicles
- This year’s Featured Cars are Corvairs
- If you have questions or need a registration form mailed to you call Mike Simpson at 442-444-0450 , or Email Mike at email@example.com
- To reserve a Swap Space Online Click Here. Questions? email swap@fallbrookvintagecarclub.
PROCEEDS FROM THE SHOW BENEFIT LOCAL FALLBROOK NON PROFIT ORGANIZATIONS - PRIMARILY THE YOUTH ORGANIZATIONS, SENIOR AND CIVIC ORGANIZATIONS AND MILITARY GROUPS THROUGH FVCC DONATIONS THROUGHOUT THE YEAR.