Swap Space Registration
Notice – Swap spaces are for general merchandise. If you are a vendor selling products that are automobile related, you may be interested in Restoration Road with other automobile related products and services Here.
Download the Paper Form by Clicking Here
Location: Pala Mesa Resort, 2001 Old Highway 395, Fallbrook, CA 92028
Space Limitations and Rules:
– Open to vendors selling crafts, antiques, motor vehicle parts and memorabilia, etc.
– Selling or distributing food or drink, including water, is prohibited by County ordinance.
– Alcohol, tobacco, animals and weapons are prohibited.
– Vehicles must fit within your space or be moved from swap meet area.
– Professional sellers must have a re-sellers permit.
– Area opens 6:00 am. Please set up by 9:00 am and vacate space by 5:30 pm.
– Early setup on Saturday after 2 pm. Overnight security provided.
Swap Space Registration Fees must be paid in advance
– Register Early! Spaces Are Limited! 20,000+ Expected Attendance!
– Prize donations would be greatly appreciated to support our show raffle.
Hold Harmless Agreement: By purchasing a swap space, the purchaser understands and agrees to release and discharge the Fallbrook Vintage Car Club and its officers, directors and members; the A.A.C.A.; and the Pala Mesa Resort against any and all claims arising from or in connection with participation in this event. Further, each entrant, participant or accompanying guests expressly agree to indemnify and hold harmless all of the foregoing entities, firms, persons, and bodies of all liability occasioned or resulting from the conduct of entrants or any participant assisting or cooperating with entrant and under the direction and control of entrant.
Registering for the Fallbrook Vintage Car Show implies agreement with the above Hold Harmless Agreement.